Thursday, February 26, 2015

What do I love about writing...

We have been taught that in order to express our ideas in writing, we should follow a process that would help us to create a bridge between the writer and the reader. Sometimes, it is hard for me to follow those rules. However, the two things I enjoy the most about the writing process are choosing the subject and getting my paper back. Why? I have always imagine the reader sitting confortable in a big chair, drinking s cup of cocoa, reading my paper and smiling at it (because it is cool.) That thought alone make me feel happy and motivated to continue writing to the best of my abilities. I don't think academic writing does it for me. I considere myself as a person who loves free writing. I guess that is why I have to work harder in brainstorming my idea's because I am always expanding my imagination rather than focusing in my main idea.

1 comment:

  1. when I read your blog, I felt like I am the one who wrote it. I am also a person who is not a big fan of "academic writing". I like free writing, especially poems where I can truly express what I want to say without boundaries.
    by the way its cute how you described the reader sitting in a big chair and reading your paper, ^^

    ReplyDelete