Wednesday, March 25, 2015


So far, I am still working in my New Year’s academic resolutions. I have seen an enormous change in my academic development trough out this first part of my semester by following my three major resolutions.  Managing my time better, paying more attention in class, and using my school’s academic resources, are an important, but difficult things to do. When you made a commitment, you have to work harder in order to be able to accomplish it. For me, these three resolutions have forced me to change my routine and life complete. Sometimes I feel that I won’t be able to continue doing it. However, when I see how much I had accomplished, I feel motivated to continue working towards being a successful student. Something that I had noticed is that I am not only getting better academically, but and also improving my day-to-day activities by following these three resolutions. I think that by establishing these resolutions, I have the opportunity to understand that a successful student is better than being an unmotivated person.

3 comments:

  1. Your resolutions are similar to mine, so I totally understand what you are talking about! Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to see that your resolution helped you, because I had the exact opposite results with mine. Maybe I should try your resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great that you are seeing change in your academic development. However, don't ever doubt yourself and keep trying harder.

    ReplyDelete